Wed, May 05|
MyDORGov Webinar for Assessors/Assessment Staff
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is excited to announce the upcoming My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov) webinars for assessors and assessment staff. They will provide a refresher on how to get started, discuss the latest enhancements, and much more!
Time & Location
May 05, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
About the event
· When – May 5, 10-11 a.m.
· Who should attend – assessors and assessment staff
· Hosted by – DOR State and Local Finance
· System enhancements
· Getting started/accessing the system
· Updating your contact information
· Managing your own access (requesting an office/access)
· Managing others to file on your behalf (approving, denying and removing access)
· Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
· Form specific review
· Don't see a topic listed above? Send additional topics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register now – space is limited! Click link to begin registration.
· After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
· You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
· We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our website on or after May 12 to watch a recorded version.
Questions, contact us: email@example.com
State and Local Finance Division